In the aero propagator the nutrient solution is sprayed around the roots in circles in order to supply them with a maximum of moisture. The roots are suspended in the air, the plant can absorb as much oxygen as needed. We offer systems for 20, 36 and 105 plants (seedlings!) heatable or non-heatable. All systems are fully boxed. Aero propagators consist of a nutrition tank, a Correx-cover with the corresponding number of holes to insert the pots, a lid, pump and fittings and a detailed instruction. Systems with a heater come with a heating rod.
– Low maintenance
– Fastest method of reproduction
– For seedlings or cuttings
– Sturdy with ventilation flaps
– Easy access to pump
– Compatible with almost all growing media
– Requires less growing media than regular methods
– Even distribution of water and nutrients
Designed to root 120 seedlings.
47,5 x 63 x 114,5 cm